Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HE'S BACK!

Sam's comments...14 days and counting!

Today I decided to stay home and catch up on some of our medical insurance information while Bob went off to do some more packing and moving (I think I got the better end of the deal).  Dealing with Blue Cross Blue Shield and our health provider can take up a lot of time.  It never fails that the health provider doesn't code things properly.  Therefore, the insurance company doesn't pay claims that should be covered.  It is so hard because the individuals I deal with on the phone are so nice.  I know they are probably overworked and underpaid.  I don't know how one does it working full time.  When I was working I really didn't have to follow it because basically everything was covered.  Now that we are retired, we are self pay.  I watch things like a hawk!

Speaking of animals, my little pesky squirrel was back again today.  Enjoy the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment