Sunday, September 27, 2009

BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY

Sam's comments...66 days and counting!


Today was a beautiful day in Michigan.  It was in the mid 70's and sunny.  Earlier today, I took some pictures on my back patio.  My geraniums and million bells were absolutely gorgeous.  I also wanted to share a picture of my herb garden that consists of the following:  sage, basil, parsley, mint, oregano, thyme, rosemary, onion chives, garlic chives, and tarregon.  I love my herb garden, and it looks very lush at the moment.  It is right off the kitchen on the patio...very convenient while cooking.







The next couple of days, we are to have a high of 59...can you really call that a high??... with heavy rains and high winds.  I am certainly glad that I was able to take advantage of today and spend it outside.  I guess it will be inside chores for the next couple of days.





No comments:

Post a Comment