Thursday, October 22, 2009

FEELIN' LIKE ROYALTY

Sam's comments...41 days and counting!







Twice a year, Bob and I are made to feel like royalty.  Today was one of those days...yep...we were off to the dentist.  Why do we feel like royalty...because Kings and Queens have their "crowns" polished and so did we. 


The other reason we feel so special is because about 5 years ago, our dentists, who happen to be a husband and wife team, were building a new dental office and ran into some issues getting an electrical pole moved.  I was in for my semi-annual check-up and Dr. Carolyn was telling me about their building issues. The dead of winter was fast approaching and time was running out.  I made a phone call for them and "bang" someone was out to move the pole for them at a cost of $25,000.  Our dentists were so amazed that I did it in just one call.  They had been working on this with their contractor for weeks.

When they had their open house, they had my picture in their "scrap book" and a story about how I helped them.  As a reward, they gave Bob and I free moulds and teeth whitening for life.  Also, whenever we go into the office, Dr. Carolyn and Dr. Dave can't do enough for us.  All over, just one call!



No comments:

Post a Comment