Friday, October 2, 2009

WORDS TURN INTO GREEN

Sam's comments...61 days and counting!

I am currently reading James Patterson's new book:  Alex Cross's Trial.  As I was reading in bed last night, I thought about why he has co-authors.  So this morning I did a little research on the Internet and discovered that in early September 2009, Patterson contracted with his longtime publisher to write a mere 17 books in 3 years. These books will include 10 adult thrillers, a nonfiction, and six children's books.  He plans to use his co-authors to accomplish this insane task.

I wonder what he does for fun and relaxation.  It sounds like his "writings" is his life.  I guess this is one way to make a lot more money...not that he needs more!

To be honest, I will look forward to his books.  Perhaps one day he would like to co-author my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment