Thursday, October 1, 2009

KEY LIME PIE!!!!

Sam's comments...62 days and counting!


The other day in one of my postings, I said I would post the recipe for Sam's Key Lime Pie.  I call it Key Lime but it is made with regular limes.  It is a very simple and easy recipe.  Whenever I make this dessert, everyone wants more.  They also ask for the recipe.  Well here it is:

SAM'S KEY LIME PIE

1  14 oz. can condensed milk
1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
Lime zest from 3 limes
10 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
1 eight inch graham cracker crust

Mix condensed milk, lime juice and Cool Whip together.  Add the zest of 1 1/2 limes to this mixture, or to taste.  Pur into graham cracker crust and top with more lime zest (about 1 to 1 1/2 limes).  Put in the refrigerator for several hours up to two days for flavors to blend.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment